One Call Does It ALL!
The HomeTeam Inspection Service uses a TEAM Approach to home inspections. It's part of the HomeTeam difference! Each team is composed of a group of inspectors, each an expert in their field. Together, our inspectors conduct a comprehensive whole house inspection, in about half the time of the average inspection.
Our team covers over 400 inspection points inside and outside of your home. After your home inspection is completed, you will receive a personal introduction to your home, accompanies by a thorough and easy to read report that contains all the vital information about your home. HomeTeam offers a variety of services in addition to home inspections. That's why at HomeTeam, One Call Does It ALL! Call HomeTeam to take care of all your home inspection and testing needs!
Professional home inspections conducted by a TEAM of inspectors.
As the professional leader in home inspections, HomeTeam takes great pride in being fast, trusted, and accurate.
HomeTeam offers convenient bookings, efficient inspections and fast reports on every home inspection.
Why Trust HomeTeam?
"The inspectors were on time (if not early), knowledgeable, and friendly. They also relayed information in a way that allowed me to understand what was going on. I felt they were incredibly thorough. They certainly made me feel confident based on the inspection of the property I purchased."
"Everyone was completely thorough. It was great that HomeTeam was able to coordinate all inspections to be completed at the same time (insect, insurance, etc.). I just had to make one phone call and everything was done."
"I like the team concept because everyone had their own area of expertise. They were friendly, competent and certainly on time!"
"They explained things in an easy-to-understand fashion. The inspection results were delivered very quickly."
Andrew and Michelle Hamilton
"The team members we worked with were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable."
Associations & Memberships:
- HUD Inspector ID # W738
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health Services as a Mold Consultant, Lic. # MAC0494
- The Texas Department of Insurance, # 2451203737
- Served as a member of the Texas Real Estate Commission Inspector Advisory Committee from 2005 - 2013
- BBB (Southeast Texas Better Business Bureau)
- Beaumont Chamber of Commerce
- Beaumont Board of Realtors
- Mid-County Board of Realtors
- Orange County Board of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR)
- GuardTech Pest Management, Lic. # 11443-PTL-W
- Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC):