Septic System Evaluations in Beaumont, TX
Don't Send Money Down the Drain.
A properly operating septic system is a vital part of homes without city sewer systems. Because the septic system is primarily underground, it is impossible to visually inspect all the components of a septic system without excavating around the holding tank and leach field. Gaining access to the opening may also be cost prohibitive and destructive to the surrounding landscape.
Therefore, a non-invasive inspection of the septic system can help determine if the system is operating properly.
With local regulations in many areas of the country, your local HomeTeam inspector is your best source for information on the particular septic systems in your area. Our inspector will perform this service and provide a detailed report of the condition of your septic system. Call HomeTeam today for your Septic Inspection!
Professional home inspections conducted by a TEAM of inspectors.
As the professional leader in home inspections, HomeTeam takes great pride in being fast, trusted, and accurate.
HomeTeam offers convenient bookings, efficient inspections and fast reports on every home inspection.
Why Trust HomeTeam?
"The inspectors were on time (if not early), knowledgeable, and friendly. They also relayed information in a way that allowed me to understand what was going on. I felt they were incredibly thorough. They certainly made me feel confident based on the inspection of the property I purchased."
"Everyone was completely thorough. It was great that HomeTeam was able to coordinate all inspections to be completed at the same time (insect, insurance, etc.). I just had to make one phone call and everything was done."
"I like the team concept because everyone had their own area of expertise. They were friendly, competent and certainly on time!"
"They explained things in an easy-to-understand fashion. The inspection results were delivered very quickly."
Andrew and Michelle Hamilton
"The team members we worked with were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable."
Associations & Memberships:
- HUD Inspector ID # W738
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health Services as a Mold Consultant, Lic. # MAC0494
- The Texas Department of Insurance, # 2451203737
- Served as a member of the Texas Real Estate Commission Inspector Advisory Committee from 2005 - 2013
- BBB (Southeast Texas Better Business Bureau)
- Beaumont Chamber of Commerce
- Beaumont Board of Realtors
- Mid-County Board of Realtors
- Orange County Board of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR)
- GuardTech Pest Management, Lic. # 11443-PTL-W
- Licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC):